Sunday, March 8, 2009

nil

   I'm reading the MAGIC TREE HOUSE #21 CIVIL WAR ON SUNDAY by Mary pope Osborne.I predict that this chapter is going to be about Jack & Annie going into badle helping the Union soldiers fight off Confederate soldiers.I wonder if someone is killed in this chapter because thousands of people come in and died in this war.
    After I was done reading I had some questions. The first one I had was why did Jack talk softly to the wounded soldier? because he did not want to upset him. the second question I had was  
   is it hard being a war nurse?Very hard. You comfort,feed,shelter&medical assistance (lots of it). 
I had trouble with the word Confederate. it means the south side of the civli war.(aka the bad guys).

1 comment:

  1. Neil,

    I think that the Magic Tree House series is a good series for you because it is a great mix of fiction and non-fiction. I can tell you've really gotten into this book, so I would like to see more detail in your posts. More specifically I would like to see more description in your answers. You said "why did Jack talk softly to the wounded soldier? because he did not want to upset him" What did he say? Why would it upset him? Was he wounded? You've made me very curious!

    Ms. Welker

    ReplyDelete