Sunday, March 22, 2009

civil war

   I'm reading Magic tree house Civil War on Sunday by Mary pope Osborn.I predict that Jack,Annie and Carla Barton go out to the battle field and help some wounded soldiers then bring them back to the field hospital for treatment.I think This because Carla Barton is also called the angel of the battlefield.
    After I was done I had some questions the first one I had was way is the drummer boy so important to the war?because the drum is used to give certain commands to soldiers such as when to eat, how to do something or stay together during a smoke fight.My scened question is what is heat stroke?A life threatening fever that sends you to the hospital.I had trouble with the word Musket.I figured out that it is a old~fashioned gun. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Neil! You did everything for a basic post and adding good detail. To improve, I would like to see you make connections when you're reading.

    -Ms. Welker

    ReplyDelete