Thursday, February 26, 2009

KAAABOOOMMM!!!!!

    I am reading MAGIC TREE HOUSE CIVIL WAR on SUNDAY by Mary Pope Osborne.I predict that this book is going to be about Jack and Annie going back in time to the Civil War on a mission for their magical friend Morgan. The reason I think this is because I have read other Magic tree house books before  and they all involve Jack and Annie going through time and space on missions for Morgan.I'm wondering if Jack or Annie will get hurt in this book because it's in a war and their is a bunch of canon balls and bullets flying everywhere!!
    When I finished reading I had some questions and the first one was why did Jack and Annie go back to the Civil War?I figured out that they had to fined ''something to follow." The next question I had is why did Jack want to know about slavery?I inferred that Jack wanted to know how they treated the slaves.I had trouble with the sentence ''She had beads of sweat on her face." 
I inferred that it meant droplets of sweat on her face.        

2 comments:

  1. neil how did you get that picture? it is really cool. please tell me at school how you got that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting how they travel Niel. You should type more about it.
    From Jacob.

    ReplyDelete