Monday, February 16, 2009

Who's gonna do it?

I'm reading CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS III by Dav  Pilkey. I predict that George & Harold do something really bad and get in trouble with Mr. Krupp the principal then go on an adventure with CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!!! [A.K.A. Krupp]. 
I wonder if Krupp will figure out the identity of Captain Underpants? Are the lunchroom zombies really from outer space? 

After I read five chapters I had a few questions that I wanted answered. 
Is the science teacher going to a Doctor's appointment or is he just saying that? What does "elementary" mean? I looked up "elementary" in the Apple dictionary. It means something that is at it's simplest.

2 comments:

  1. Neil...you have a good start. You'll need to also write the answers to the questions you've asked. You may have to infer the answers. (Score 75%)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niel I realy like what you wrote about caitane underpants and your quetiouns. from Jacob.

    ReplyDelete