Monday, June 1, 2009

The Years Last Blog !

I like the blog better than home reading sheets because I get to use the computer and practice my typing. I like being challenged like Legos the blog makes me think about the stories in new ways. I like being able to describe what I read and use the computer to look up words I don't understand. I also use the computer's voice to read my written blog back to me so I can hear how it will sound to someone reading it and it sounds cool like a robot. I like the idea that the blog lets lots of people read what I am interested in and reading about and they can make comments. 
I get frustrated trying to fit my blog into the format and having to make a prediction before I read the coming back and writing again. I don't understand why my blog comments aren't correct. I would like to read my stories, describe them and the parts I did and did not understand. It would also be more fun if I could make changes to how a story is written using my own ideas.  
I am planning on using Blogging this summer to keep in touch with my friends and I don't think I would be doing that if I hadn't learned to Blog. 


1 comment: